code was ported from WPF ?

Jul 11, 2008 at 4:41 AM
Not directly related to the control itself , just wondering why original code was written for WPF ;  it does have TreeView  or  it seems to possible with respective templating to produce tree like view with ListView ?
Coordinator
Jul 11, 2008 at 9:19 AM

micmit wrote:
Not directly related to the control itself , just wondering why original code was written for WPF ;  it does have TreeView  or  it seems to possible with respective templating to produce tree like view with ListView ?

Silverlight 2 also capable to present ListBox in TreeView-like UI, but I decided to produce specialized controls (for my own needs).
In addition original code was not for WPF and was not ported from WPF but it doesn't means, that ideas from .NET reference source code wasn't used in developing of this control.
Jul 12, 2008 at 4:36 AM

Silverlight 2 also capable to present ListBox in TreeView-like UI, but I decided to produce specialized controls (for my own needs).
In addition original code was not for WPF and was not ported from WPF but it doesn't means, that ideas from .NET reference source code wasn't used in developing of this control.

Huh???
Coordinator
Jul 13, 2008 at 3:08 AM

Dewey wrote:

Huh???

???